- What might God desire to show me about Jesus’ humanity this Christmas?
- How do I sense Jesus’ presence in the midst of my life?
- Do I believe that seeing his glory is a thing of the past? The present?
- What does the glory of the Father’s only Son mean to me?
- How do I respond to His gifts of grace and truth?
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
HE Chose…to Come Among Us…
by Micky Wolf
Madonna with the Christ Child
[Giovanni Battista Salvi da Sassoferrato]
And the Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us,
and we saw his glory, the glory as of the Father’s only Son,
full of grace and truth.
[John 1:14 NAB]
Became flesh…in human form
Made his dwelling among us…in our midst
We saw his glory…birth, life, death, resurrection
The glory as of the Father’s only Son…Love incarnate
Full of grace and truth…unlimited, unmerited
To ponder as we journey through this Christmas Season: